Cleaning the office, throwing together last minute presentations, booking dinners and events, organizing an itinerary- when you have a high-profile clientele visiting your office, there are many things that need to be done in order to impress them and ensure they have a productive and memorable visit. We know how stressful it can be having clients visit the office, especially high-profile ones that require your company’s utmost attention. Follow our tips below on how to impress your high-profile clientele on their next business trip!
Plan a meeting outside of the office
No one wants to meet inside an office all day every day of a business trip; half the fun of traveling for business is exploring new cities and what they have to offer! Our beautiful city has plenty of options for entertaining your client: restaurants, golf, bars- the list goes on. Here are a few of our top picks for hosting a meeting outside of the office:
- 801 Chophouse: "When you reserve one of our private dining rooms at 801 Chophouse, you and your guests will enjoy dedicated service in an upscale atmosphere to make any event memorable. Our customizable menus, personable service, award-winning wines, and quality USDA prime steaks can take any event to the next level."
- Top Golf: "Topgolf has made we’ve socializing a sport through a blend of technology and entertainment – and that’s just the game! Every Topgolf features dozens of climate-controlled hitting bays for year-round comfort with HDTVs in every bay and throughout the sports bar & restaurant."
- Al & Alma's Charter Cruises: "Align your product, clients, and staff with the award-winning cruise professionals at Al and Alma's. Since the early 1970's, world-class businesses and their leaders have trusted the team at Al and Alma's to deliver an unrivaled Lake Minnetonka cruise experience."
By planning a meeting outside of the office, not only is your client going to feel refreshed, it also gives you an opportunity to step out of the office and experience a new environment that can spark new ideas.
Arrange for transportation
Clients visiting from out of town won’t be as familiar with The Twin Cities as you are, so arranging transportation for the duration of their visit will not only make them feel more comfortable, but will show them you care about their safety while navigating around town from their hotel to business meetings and events. Renee's Limousines offers a corporate transportation service to meet the needs of your high-profile clientele. By choosing Renee's, you’re choosing a transportation provider that will reflect your professional image and will ensure your clients arrive to each meeting in a timely manner. Our experienced and professionally trained staff always puts safety first and offers an excellent experience for your clients by being courteous and knowledgeable, a perfect fit for your high-profile clientele! we can assist with the following corporate transportation services:
- Airport pick ups and drop offs
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs
- Business meetings
- Golf outings & more (we have several vehicles in our fleet that have enough space to fit everyone’s golf clubs!)
Anyone who isn’t familiar with Minneapolis, St. Paul, or the surrounding suburbs will be impressed if their transportation is arranged and they can avoid having to rent a vehicle and navigate around an unfamiliar city.
By following the tips above, your high-profile clientele is going to have an enjoyable business trip that will leave a lasting impression. All clients deserve to be treated well, but when it comes to high-profile ones, you definitely want to go above and beyond to exceed their expectations.
If When you select us as your preferred ground transportation provider, our team becomes a part of your team, reflecting your company’s high standards and professionalism. Our corporate limousine accounts give you access to our luxurious fleet of sedans, SUVs, limos, and coaches.
If you need to arrange transportation for your high-profile clientele or would like to discuss transportation for your team, contact us today. We’d love to become an extension of your business that you can rely on for all of your ground transportation needs!