Tour the Twin Cities in Style!
Hop aboard the Twin Cities Trolley for a unique view of the best places to see in Minneapolis and St. Paul – all in the comfort of a climate-controlled replica of an old-time streetcar.
This three-hour, fully narrated tour will introduce you to the vibrant culture, history and art for which the Twin Cities are known. Highlights include:
- First Avenue, the iconic setting of Prince’s movie, Purple Rain
- Target Field, the world class home of the Minnesota Twins
- Minnehaha Falls, one of the most photographed sites in Minneapolis
- Guthrie Theater, award-winning theater that sits on the mighty Mississippi River
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, the country’s largest urban sculpture garden
- The State Capitol, one of St. Paul’s most historical monuments
- Summit Avenue, recognized as one of America’s 10 great streets